Sunday, June 11, 2017

Adam West (1928-2017)

This is a post I hoped I'd never write...
Batman is dead.
Actually, Adam West, the actor who personified the character for a generation of fans (and many since) has passed away.
Many will discuss his portrayal of the Caped Crusader, but, I'd like you fans to see a project that, had it sold, could've gotten him back to the level of William Shatner in terms of overcoming the heroic stereotyping and re-establishing him as a full-time working performer.
Lookwell, created and written by Robert Smigel and Conan O'Brien in 1991.
Forgive me, but my eyes are too clouded with tears to continue...

1 comment:

  1. Just watched it - very funny. What the hell were they thinking when they decided not to make it a series?

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for posting!